From Linux Checkpoint / Restart Wiki
Revision as of 15:39, 12 March 2010 by Hallyn
List ideas here
- Porting to ARM might be a good project idea, and seems good for the mentee as it gets them involved in a wider community.
- Doing the TPM exploitation for signing and verifying images.
- Handling FUSE filesystems, as I imagine those will be desirable for containers.
- better diagnostics tools (improve ckptinfo to give more info, to give stats about objects and the entire image), and also add a visualization tool
- userspace image mangling tools - that allow to change something in the image in a robust way (e.g. change an open file to another file).
- userspace conversion tools (between versions of checkpoint image)